Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro decreased to 55654 in November from 116962 in October of 2019. Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro averaged 67795.71 from 2010 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 220915 in August of 2019 and a record low of 10322 in February of 2012.

Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro is expected to be 38800.00 by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro to stand at 38800.00 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the Montenegro Tourist Arrivals is projected to trend around 44500.00 in 2020, according to our econometric models.


Ok
Trading Economics members can view, download and compare data from nearly 200 countries, including more than 20 million economic indicators, exchange rates, government bond yields, stock indexes and commodity prices.

The Trading Economics Application Programming Interface (API) provides direct access to our data. It allows API clients to download millions of rows of historical data, to query our real-time economic calendar, subscribe to updates and receive quotes for currencies, commodities, stocks and bonds.

Please Paste this Code in your Website
width
height
Montenegro Tourist Arrivals

Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency
55654.00 116962.00 220915.00 10322.00 2010 - 2019 Monthly



Calendar GMT Actual Previous Consensus TEForecast
2019-09-30 09:00 AM Aug 221K 190K
2019-10-31 10:00 AM Sep 165K 221K
2019-12-05 11:00 AM Oct 117K 165K
2019-12-30 10:00 AM Nov 56K 117K
2020-01-29 10:00 AM Dec 56K 38.8K


News Stream
2019-06-28
Montenegro Tourist Arrivals Rise 14.2% YoY in May
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro rose by 14.2 percent from a year earlier to 125,492 in May 2019, following a 39.1 percent gain in the previous month. Foreign visitors accounted for 88.9 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 11.1 percent. Considering the first five months of 2019, the number of tourist arrivals increased by 30.3 percent compared to the same period of 2018.

2019-04-30
Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro Rise 62.8% YoY in March
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro increased by 62.8 percent from a year earlier to 56,219 in March of 2019, following a 53.2 percent rise in the previous month. Foreign visitors accounted for 87.4 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 12.6 percent. Considering the first three months of 2019 the number of tourist arrivals rose by 44.1 percent compared to the same period of 2018.

2019-03-29
Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro Rise 53.2% YoY in February
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro increased by 53.2 percent from a year earlier to 38,741 in February of 2019, following a 8.7 percent rise in the previous month. Foreign visitors accounted for 85.4 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 14.6 percent. Among foreigners, most came from Albania (14.7 percent), followed by Germany (13.1 percent) and Serbia (10.7 percent).

2019-02-28
Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro Rise 8.7% YoY in January
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro increased by 8.7 percent from a year earlier to 26,986 thousand in January of 2019, following a 3.9 percent rise in the previous month. Foreign visitors accounted for 76.1 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 23.9 percent. Among foreigners, most came from Albania (28.5 percent), followed by Serbia (13.2 percent), Russia (5.8 percent), Croatia (5. percent), Turkey (4.9 percent) and China (including Hong Kong) (4.5 percent).

2019-01-31
Montenegro Tourist Arrivals Rise 3.9% YoY in December
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro increased 3.9 percent year-on-year to 31,849 thousand in December of 2018, slowing from a 22.6 percent rise in November. Foreign visitors accounted for 76.2 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 23.7 percent. Among foreigners, most came from Albania (23 percent), Serbia (14.7 percent), Germany (9.6 percent) and Croatia (5.9 percent). Considering full 2018, visitor arrivals went up 12.7 percent from the previous year to 1.076 million.

Montenegro Trade Last Previous Highest Lowest Unit
Balance of Trade -171810.95 -189689.46 -26293.00 -223260.90 EUR Thousand [+]
Current Account 239522.00 -328473.00 292018.00 -493338.85 EUR Thousand [+]
Current Account to GDP -18.50 -18.90 -7.40 -44.23 percent [+]
Imports 205241.00 229190.00 264187.00 65304.00 EUR Thousand [+]
Exports 33431.00 39501.00 52965.30 11428.00 EUR Thousand [+]
Capital Flows -185734.89 318586.89 542738.38 -185734.89 EUR Thousand [+]
Tourist Arrivals 55654.00 116962.00 220915.00 10322.00 [+]
Terrorism Index 1.00 0.04 1.45 0.00 [+]
Remittances 64302.72 60198.25 64302.72 35725.82 EUR Thousand [+]
Foreign Direct Investment 858113.20 659232.90 1223999.76 479191.48 EUR Thousand [+]